Temp = 37 F
clothes = tights, under armour, csu hoodie
- felt fairly comfortable, legs were a twinge cold -
weight = 115.2
time = 33:15
distance = 2.77 (i think)
pace = 12:00 min/mile
I had plenty of time to run today, since my very confused body decided that 6 AM was a good time to wake up, so I got to work at 7:30. I kept this run as easy as possible, but picked it up a little. this run was on the foothills trail and had some more hills than yesterday. It's hard not to go further and faster, but this is supposed to be a transition week and i'm sticking to that. I ate a couple crackers right before the run and consequently felt a little constant cramp in my stomach. I think I need to eat more at lunch so I don't have to eat when I get home from work.
Tomorrow will be a bit of a challenge because I can't go to work early because I teach on Wednesdays. Apparently the rec center is open, so I might do a treadmill run after dark, and a circuit or two of weights.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment